Victoria’s Secret Semi-Annual sale picks!
Pre-Christmas and post-Christmas sales have come and gone, but that twice-a-year holy grail of sales is still going on.
Yes. The Victoria’s Secret Semi-Annual sale.
I’m not a big fan of VS for bras or fitted lingerie because my size isn’t available, but I do love the store for other cute things, like panties, loungewear, sleepwear, clothing and swimwear. The semi annual sale is a great chance to snag some things at up to 60 percent (!!!) off. My tips? Get there soon– merchandise is limited and snatched up fast.
1. Flannel pajamas. These are marked down from $52 to $25 and are available in more than a dozen cute prints. I love the red plaid set and gray plaid set.
2. Seamless workout tank. This tank looks like it would be perfect for yoga, and there’s no annoying built-in shelf bra! There are eight fun colors to choose from and it’s marked down from $42.50 to $30.99
3. Lace-trim slip. Marked down from $38 to $24.99, I actually picked this up in black and white this afternoon! It’s so so soft and I’m planning on wearing it to bed as soon as it warms up enough.
4. V-wire bandeau bikini. I have this in Polo Match Green, and I love it for two reasons. The tall metal detail in the center and side boning maintains a full front coverage, and the bandeau ties in back, which is great if your band size is smaller than a 32, like me. It’s marked down from $52.50 to $14.99.
5. Cheekster panties. These are marked down from $10.50 to $3.99. I love lace edges because they don’t show as easily under tight or clingy bottoms, and are still cuter that the no-seem nude panties. The blue color is my favorite, but the red shade looks perfect for a certain holiday coming up in mid-February.
I’m kind of a fan of this sale. It’s one of the very few post-Christmas sales I look forward to! January and February are always boring, cold and uneventful, so it’s nice to have the VS Semi-Annual sale to brighten up those dreary months.
Did you snag anything at your local VS or online? What did you get?
This post uses affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.