It’s finally December, which means it’s time for alllll the Christmas and holiday activities!
Here’s just a little snippet of my favorite things to do this time in Chicago.
- Go ice skating by Chicago’s tree at the McCormick Tribune Ice Rink
- Wrap presents (with some major Pinterest inspo!)
- Host my fourth annual boozy hot cocoa bar party
- Go Christmas shopping along the Magnificent Mile
- See ZooLights at the Lincoln Park Zoo
- Eat dinner at the Macy’s Walnut Room
- Stroll through the Daley Plaza’s Christkindlmarket
- Avoid anywhere even remotely within walking distance of Wrigleyville for TBOX (…or participate, if that’s your thing.)
- See Second City’s “Holidazed and Confused”
- Listen to Christmas music by the fire
- Watch “The Grinch”
- Bake sugar cookies
- Don an ugly sweater and deck the halls!